Wallke Starrun S20
Folding Fat Tire Electric Bike|Premium Quality Commuter EBike
● 52V 15Ah, 750W Class 3 with 5 level Pedal & Throttle Assists.
●Hydraulic suspension, rear suspension
● Smart color display with USB charging.
● Foldable frame with Fully-integrated Battery design
● Hydraulic disc brakes.
● Shimano 7-speed.
Free and free US. shpping
FREE SHIPPING includes the 48 contiguous states but not Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the other U.S. territories.
In-stock orders typically ship within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Your order will be shipped from California.
PAY NOW PAY LATER
Wallke eBike had partnered with Klarna to give you a better shopping experience. Ride Now, Pay Later with Klarna.
How to use?
- Step 1: Add item(s) to your cart
- Step 2: Go to checkout and choose the "Klarna" payment option.
- Step 3: Complete your Klarna Credit application
- Step 4: Use the Klarna app or log in on klarna.com to make your monthly payments.
This product has no reviews yet.
Wallke Starrun S20
Folding Fat Tire Electric Bike
750W Powerful Motor
780WH Li-ion Battery
20" hydraulic suspension
Hydraulic disc brake
Powerful 750W(1200W+ peak) rear hub motor
This bike has a powerful 750W rear hub motor that makes 85Nm of torque, so you have a lot of torque to pedal uphill and plenty powerful for on trail, which enables you to tackle more terrain with less effort. You will love the unique experience of riding a stable and powerful full suspension electric bike.
52V 15AH Removable Battery
This high capability 52V 780Wh battery is hidden inside the frame, where it’s secure and and the overall finish is cleaner. It's able to reach 30-55 miles per charger on one battery charge.
Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The hydraulic disk brakes make stopping absolute from any speed. There are also motor inhibitors connected to the brake levers that cuts the power to the electric motor when the rider uses the brakes. Fast and stable braking to ensure your safe riding.
Full Suspension System
Equipped with an adjustable front suspension fork, rear shock, 4" fat tires and the 4-Link suspension, which will provide added suspension and diminish the shock and vibration the bike has against the road. It's much more more fun to ride this full suspension E-fat bike comforably over montain trails, hard sands, forest trails and other unpaved environments.
New eBike, New Questions
Want to know more about the WALLKE S20? Check out our FAQs.
- Motor: 1200W (Peak) 750W (Sustained), 48V brushless geared rear hub motor, 85N.M
- Battery: 52V 15AH removable Lithium batterie, total 780Wh capacity
- Charger: Fast charger
- Display: Full color smart LCD display with USB port
- Front Light: 48V LED front light
- Tail Light: Integrated tail light with brake signal
- Pedal Assist: 5 Levels assist, ECO mode, Sport mode
- Top Speed: 28 mph
- Climbing Angle: 30+ degrees
- Weight: 85lb
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'4" ~ 6'4"
Component & Info
- Fork: 20" hydraulic suspension with lock and adjust controls
- Rear Shock: Included
- Tire: 20 x 4 all terrain fat tires
- Tube: 20 x 4" inner tubes, schrader valve
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 7-speed rear shift system
- Frame: Foldable 6061 aluminum alloy frame
- Brake: Hydraulic disc brake
- Freewheel: 7 Speed Freewheel
- Fenders & Rear rack: Included
- Cable: Integrated waterproof cable
- Sensor: Cadence sensor
- USB Port: Included
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Battery Charger
- 2 keys for Battery
- Rear Rack
- Integrated Tail Light
- User Manual
- Assemble Tool Kits
Out of the box, the S20 is about 85% assembled. Simply attach the handlebars, front wheel and headlihgt, the seat post, the pedals, and you're ready to rock and roll.
This is the FAQ page for order-related & general questions.
1.What kind of payment method do you accept?
We accept Paypal and credit card payments, you can choose a method you like during checkout. In some case, your payment could be somehow denied at the checkout by our system in defense against possible credit card fraud. If you met this situation, please click here!
Why My Card Was Declined?
The most common reason for an unsuccessful card payment is that your bank has declined it. Please contact your bank, let them know it is you making this payment. Once they've confirmed this transaction, your next attempt should be successful. If all else fails, you can switch to your other credit/debit card. Besides, If you have a Paypal account, try to pay by PayPal.
2. What is the overall height of the bike when it is folded up?
I am trying to determine if it will fit in the back of our SUV. All our bikes fold into half for easy transportation and storage.
Folded: 39” L x 50” H x 34” / 99cm L x 127cm H x 86cm W
3. Will I receive the bike fully assembled?
The Wallke ebike will arrive at your doorstep 85% assembled. Unpacking and assembling will take about 10-20 minutes. All you have to do is mount the front wheel, handlebar, seat post, and pedals, and do a thorough check to ensure everything is tight. Fenders and rear rack will be preinstalled before packaging. You will find clear instructions and the necessary tools in the accessory box in your packaging. The process of assembled should not take longer than 25 minutes.
4. What kind of warranty does Wallke offer?
You can learn about our warranty by clicking here.
5. How long is shipping?
Please allow 1-2 business days to process your order after being placed online. Once the order is placed and delivery times will vary depending on where you live. About the detail of shipping, You can learn about our shipping policy by clicking - shipping policy
6. What if the products I received are damaged/defective?
If you receive a damaged/defective product, please fill in our customer support form to contact us or simply send an email to email@example.com. Please attach any relevant videos or photos showing your issue so the specialists can best assist you.
7. I am very interested in your bike but want to make sure it will fit me.
Maximum payload weight limit: 280lbs
Dimensions: 77” L x 47” H x 27” W 195cm L X 120cm H X 69cm W
Recommend rider heights: 5'5" - 6'4"
Looking for the Size Guide? Click here
8. Will the production bikes be exactly like the ones pictured?We reserve the rights to make modifications in the interest of delivering a better product to you. Since our first launch we have made tweaks and refinement to our eBike. We are continuously making improvement to the bike as we move towards production, so the bike you received might be slightly different but only better.9. Do I need a license to ride an ebike on road?
No. All the models of Wallke ebikes comply with the specifications of the US law and you do not need a license to ride it.