Wallke Eahora P5
Fat Tire Electric Bikes
In stock now. Ship within 1-2 business days. Free shipping to lower 48 states
Save $100 promo code: PD100
● 48V 20Ah, 750W Class 3 with 5 level Pedal & Throttle Assists.
●Hydraulic suspension, rear suspension
● Smart color display with USB charging.
● Fully-integrated Battery design
Free and Free Shipping
FREE SHIPPING includes the 48 contiguous states but not Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the other U.S. territories.
In-stock orders typically ship within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Your order will be shipped from California.
Pay Now Pay Later
Wallke eBike had partnered with Klarna to give you a better shopping experience. Ride Now, Pay Later with Klarna.
How to use?
- Step 1: Add item(s) to your cart
- Step 2: Go to checkout and choose the "Klarna" payment option.
- Step 3: Complete your Klarna Credit application
- Step 4: Use the Klarna app or log in on
Want to know more about the WALLKE P5? Check out our FAQs.
- Motor: 1400W (Peak) 750W (Sustained), 48V brushless geared rear hub motor, 85N.M
Battery: 20AH removable Lithium batteries, total 960Wh capacity
Charger: 3Amps Fast charger
Display: Full color smart LCD display with USB port
Front Light: 48V 20W LED front light
Pedal Assist: 5 Levels assist
Charge Time: 6-8 hours
Top Speed: 28 mph
Climbing Angle: 30+ degrees
Maximum payload weight limit: 330 lbs / 150 kg
Shipping box dimensions: 60.6in x 13.8in x 32.3in /1540mm x 350mm * 820mm
Recommended Rider Heights: 5'5" ~ 6'1"
Component & Info
- Fork: 26" mechanic suspension with lock and adjust controls, 100MM travel.
- Rear Shock: 500MM adjustable rear shock.
- Tire: 24" x 4" all terrain fat tires
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 7-speed rear shift system
- Frame: Magnesium alloy
- Brake: Double mechanic disc brakes.
- Freewheel: 7 Speed Freewheel
- Rotor: Front-180mm, rear-180mm rotors
- Saddle: Leather fabric, breathable, memory foam.
- Seat Post: Aluminum alloy seat post
- Cable: Integrated waterproof cable
- Throttle: Left side thumb throttle
- Sensor: Cadence sensor
- USB Port: Included
- Bike Weight: 85 lbs / 39 kg
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Battery Charger
- 2 keys for Battery
- Front Tire
- User Manual
- Assemble Tool Kits
Out of the box, the Wallke eahora P5 is about 85% assembled. Simply attach the handlebars, front wheel and headlihgt, the seat post, the pedals, and you're ready to rock and roll.
MANUALS & VIDEOS
This owner’s handbook includes assembly and maintenance work which may need to
be done at frequent intervals to maintain an operational and safe Wallke eBike. Never
perform work on your Wallke eBike beyond instructions in this handbook. Please read the instructions entirely before assembly to ensure the proper
functioning of the Wallke ebike.
This is the FAQ page for order-related & general questions.
1.What kind of payment method do you accept?
We accept Paypal and credit card payments, you can choose a method you like during checkout. In some case, your payment could be somehow denied at the checkout by our system in defense against possible credit card fraud. If you met this situation, please click here!
Why My Card Was Declined?
The most common reason for an unsuccessful card payment is that your bank has declined it. Please contact your bank, let them know it is you making this payment. Once they've confirmed this transaction, your next attempt should be successful. If all else fails, you can switch to your other credit/debit card. Besides, If you have a Paypal account, try to pay by PayPal.
2. What is the overall height of the bike when it is folded up?
I am trying to determine if it will fit in the back of our SUV. All our bikes fold into half for easy transportation and storage.
Folded: 39” L x 50” H x 34” / 99cm L x 127cm H x 86cm W
3. Will I receive the bike fully assembled?
The Wallke ebike will arrive at your doorstep 85% assembled. Unpacking and assembling will take about 10-20 minutes. All you have to do is mount the front wheel, handlebar, seat post, and pedals, and do a thorough check to ensure everything is tight. Fenders and rear rack will be preinstalled before packaging. You will find clear instructions and the necessary tools in the accessory box in your packaging. The process of assembled should not take longer than 25 minutes.
4. What kind of warranty does Wallke offer?
You can learn about our warranty by clicking here.
5. How long is shipping?
Please allow 1-2 business days to process your order after being placed online. Once the order is placed and delivery times will vary depending on where you live. About the detail of shipping, You can learn about our shipping policy by clicking - shipping policy
6. What if the products I received are damaged/defective?
If you receive a damaged/defective product, please fill in our customer support form to contact us or simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach any relevant videos or photos showing your issue so the specialists can best assist you.
7. I am very interested in your bike but want to make sure it will fit me.
Maximum payload weight limit: 280lbs
Dimensions: 77” L x 47” H x 27” W 195cm L X 120cm H X 69cm W
Recommend rider heights: 5'5" - 6'4"
Looking for the Size Guide? Click here
8. Will the production bikes be exactly like the ones pictured?We reserve the rights to make modifications in the interest of delivering a better product to you. Since our first launch we have made tweaks and refinement to our eBike. We are continuously making improvement to the bike as we move towards production, so the bike you received might be slightly different but only better.9. Do I need a license to ride an ebike on road?
No. All the models of Wallke ebikes comply with the specifications of the US law and you do not need a license to ride it.
This product has no reviews yet.