In the exceptionally rare event that a package is lost by the delivery company, Wallke will open an investigation before arranging any replacement.
What the customer needs to do
- Please notify Wallke regarding the lost package within 3 days of receiving the delivery notice but not getting the item.
- Collect all documents/photos proving the item was lost. For example, a photo of the signed receipt sent by the delivery company.
- Contact the delivery company and get additional information such as any address where the package was supposedly delivered to, info about the driver, etc.
- Send them to Wallke
- File a police report if instructed
What Wallke will do
- After receiving the above information from the customer, Wallke will evaluate if the lost case report is valid.
- If the report is deemed valid, Wallke will contact the third-party delivery company and open an investigation.
- If in 2 weeks time after receiving the report, the case has not been solved, Wallke will issue a replacement.
- The customer can also opt for a full refund.
- If the item can be recovered, the customer may need to be required to help arrange the return shipping. All additional costs will be covered by Wallke.