Purchased but not shipped (Cancelation):
Once we issued the order, the item will be shipped as soon as possible, you will be charged up to 5% processing fee.
Item has been delivered (Unused):
the item must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the original packaging and condition that you received it.
- You are responsible for the return shipping fee.
you will be charged up to 25% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- No returns after 14 days of receiving.
- We do not offer returns except in EXTREME cases of breakage/malfunction.
- If any parts are missing from the returned items (the original packing box is also included), we will charge a fee from the refund as appropriate.
- We will offer pre-paid label. Customer pays the shipping fee for the Delivery. You must print the return label and paste it on the carton when shipping back returned electric bike.
- If customer sends the return without consultation with Wallke Service and without the official consent of Wallke EBike, refund will not be issued and the customer will have to pay shipping to get the item returned, or, sacrifice the item.
- If your approved return passes our inspection, you may receive an exchange, store credit, or a refund.
Orders Flagged as Fraud
If your order is flagged by our system as a high risk of fraud, we reserve the right to refuse to fulfill and refund your order. If you feel that a refund was made by mistake, please email.
If the bike has been ridden it will not be eligible for return.
Please do not send your purchase back to us until we have authorized the return in writing. To be eligible for a return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund, exchange or store credit will be processed. For refunds, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a reasonable number of days.