Purchased but not shipped (Cancelation):
Orders that have not been shipped can be canceled and refunded by our customer support team. If there is a mistake in your address, our support team is also able to modify that as long as it has not been shipped.
Once we issued the order, the item will be shipped as soon as possible, you will be charged up to a 5% processing fee. Orders which have already been shipped (you have received a tracking number) cannot be changed or canceled.
Item has already shipped:
The bike has already shipped and you have a tracking number. You will be charged up to a 25% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. We can't guarantee your order cancellation request will reach the shipping warehouse in time to stop your shipment, so please notify us as early as possible of your cancellation request.
Item has been delivered (Unused):
- The item must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the original packaging and condition that you received it.
- You are responsible for the return shipping fee.
- You will be charged up to a 25% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- No returns after 14 days of receiving.
Note: The damages caused by transportation like scratches, defective parts are NOT justifications for returns.
- We do not offer returns except in EXTREME cases of breakage/malfunction.
Full-new Returned, Open Box Wallke eBike Return Policy:
Full-new Returned, Open Box Wallke eBike is sold “as is” and is not eligible for a return but is still covered by our standard e-bike warranty.
Accessories are not eligible for return.
- If any parts are missing from the returned items (the original packing box is also included), we will charge a fee from the refund as appropriate.
- We will offer pre-paid label. The customer pays the shipping fee for the Delivery. You must print the return label and paste it on the carton when shipping back returned electric bike.
- If the customer sends the return without consultation with Wallke Service and the official consent of Wallke EBike, a refund will not be issued and the customer will have to pay the shipping to get the item returned, or, sacrifice the item.
- If your approved return passes our inspection, you may receive an exchange, store credit, or a refund.
- The damages caused by transportation like scratches, defective parts are NOT justifications for returns.
For warranty and returns, you are responsible for providing a new box at your expense if you have discarded the original box in which the product was shipped. PLEASE RETAIN YOUR BIKE BOX even if it has been damaged in shipping.
If a product is refused upon delivery for any reason other than extensive damages, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges to and from the customer. This includes shipping charges originally included in the purchase price of the product. If you refuse shipment, the product will go back to the delivery company and may not get back to warehouse for 2 or 3 weeks. A return cannot get processed until the product is received by the warehouse. Refused deliveries will incur a 25% restocking fee.
Orders Flagged as Fraud
If your order is flagged by our system as a high risk of fraud or isn't eligible for PayPal Seller Protection, we reserve the right to refuse to fulfill and refund your order. If you feel that a refund was made by mistake, please email.
If the bike has been ridden it will not be eligible for return. Please do not send your purchase back to us until we have authorized the return in writing. To be eligible for a return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund, exchange, or store credit will be processed. For refunds, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a reasonable number of days.
When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Wallke does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality-related warranty claims.