Wallke H9 AWD
The WALLKE 6th-anniversary race is on! Subscribe and save an extra $200 for a lower price of $1699. Secure one of the last 100 e-bikes in our holiday inventory.
$200 OFF Code: HB200
Buy H9 Get a free basket. Valid from Jan/27. Limited stock, first come, first served!
● AWD design, dual-motor system helps you go further and faster than ever before.
● 5 level Pedal and throttle assists.
● App, GPS, Apple Find My™, passward protection available for H9 AWD.
● Smart color display with USB charging.
● Wallke Patent Frame with Foldable Design, 2-Seater
● Four-Pistons 203mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
● Shimano 7-speed.
● UL Certified Battery included.
Dual Battery Availablilty
Interested in getting adual battery setup? This frame adopts dual-battery design, which offer more flexibility by allowing you to carry two batteries right on the frame. You can simply install the dual battery kit without the need for soldering or cutting any wires.
What's in the box?
- 20AH Wallke H9 AWD front battery
- 2 keys
- Dual battery module
- Battery connection terminal
Free and Fast US. Shipping
FREE SHIPPING includes the 48 contiguous states but not Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the other U.S. territories.In-stock orders typically ship within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
Pay Now Pay Later
Wallke eBike had partnered with Klarna to give you a better shopping experience. Ride Now, Pay Later with Klarna.
How to use?
- Step 1: Add item(s) to your cart
- Step 2: Go to checkout and choose the "Klarna" payment option.
- Step 3: Complete your Klarna Credit application
- Step 4: Use the Klarna app or log in on klarna.com to make your monthly payments.
WALLKE 6th Anniversary
Enter your email address. Extra an $200 OFF!
Enter your email address. Subscribe to WALLKE through the website's pop-up. Alternatively, sign up directly within the newsletter box above, and you'll receive an email with an extra $200 OFF discount.
Next, you'll receive a congratulatory pop-up with an extra $200 OFF discount mentioned in the caption. If not, you can repeat subscribe again.
In case you accidentally closed the popup with the discount, we've also sent the discount details to your email.
All Wheel Drive System
Speed Approximately 33-34mph
4-Piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Apple Find My™ Theft Alert, APP
Rear Motor (All Wheel Drive)
AWD e-bikes perform exceptionally well on demanding road surfaces such as sand, snow, and mud, where maintaining traction and stability is of utmost importance.
Wallke H9 AWD works with Apple Find My™. Simply add it your Find My list of devices and you’ll be able to track where your bike is anytime, anywhere.
Front Motor (All Wheel Drive)
All-wheel drive (AWD) e-bikes typically work by integrating a motor in both the front and rear wheels, providing power to each wheel independently.
40AH/60AH Rear Battery
No much of range anxiety or too slow the speed, none of that.
This controller ensures that the acceleration and deceleration on the ebike feel smooth and responsive, thereby improving the overall riding experience.
Dual Motor Hubs - AWD System With Selectable Drive Control
Wallke H9 AWD bike is equipped with a 750W (Peak 1200 Watt) front-mounted motor and a 1000W(Peak 1600 Watt) rear-mounted motor. Combined with Off-road fat tires can tackle any terrain.
RWD Mode: For maximum distance with minimal power usage.
FWD Mode: For maneuvering over loose terrain, slippery surfaces, or snow.
AWD Mode: For conquering the most challenging, steepest terrain.
Dual Battery Compatibility - Longest Range Battery on the Market
With a massive battery capacity, riders have the flexibility to explore new routes and travel longer distances without worrying about running out of battery power. It comes with a single rear battery. If you interested in going extra miles on your H9 AWD, you can select our dual battery kit that allow you to double your range.
Incredible Display With Apple Find My Integration!
Wallke H9 AWD features a full color display and is compatible with the app and navigation. It also integrates with Apple Find My app and password protected for added security.
Wallke H9 AWD works with Apple Find My™ (iOS only). You're able to use the Find My app to take action to recover your lost ebike.
Seamless rides await with our E-bike Navigation App! Effortlessly navigate your journeys, track ride stats, and elevate your eBike experience. Stay connected, stay adventurous.
You can set a password in your electric drive system so it cannot be started by an unauthorized person.
Patent Foldable Dual Battery Frame With Full Suspension
We applies for patent on this dedicated e-bike frame. This patent frame adopts dual-battery design, which offer more flexibility by allowing you to carry two batteries right on the frame. The rear suspension, a nearly unique feature of the Wallke H9 AWD, which really soaks up big bumps and undulating terrain.
Please aware it comes with a single rear battery. We offer our dual battery kit that allow you to double your range.
Adjustable Front Fork
This fork can be very useful for those who what to go down hill quickly or those like me that are kind of heavy with an electric push be more in control. It has a lockout lever to allow for quick adjustments while riding to stiffen or soften the fork, depending on weight and riding style.
Rear Suspension Systems
The dual rear shocks is unique and innovative, like an early era motorcycle. The trails you ride vary from asphalt to dirt, to rocks and the suspension on the bike is a real winner.
Quad Piston Hydraulic Brakes and Larger Rotors
In most situations we're sure the 2 piston calipers would be adequate but every braking advantage we can get will add to our personal safety. We'd like to upgrade our h6 awd to be safer.
Smart Display with Apple Find My™ Theft Alert, GPS-Tracking and APP
This nice large easy to read display have some of the advanced adjustments as was on the original. Major advantage is adjustments for password protect, pedal assist changes Apple Find My™ Theft Alert, GPS-Tracking and APP.
CST 20X4.0" Fat Tire
Fat tire bike uses larger tires than a standard mountain bike, and they have a lower center of gravity, which together reduces the liability of injury. When riding this bike, you're less liable to fall or be knocked over by obstacles because the fat tires provide greater traction and stability.
Shimano 7 Speed Gear Shift System
The 7 speed gear shift system allows you to access more varied terrain on your bicycle due to the range in gears. It made your hill climbs in the local mountains much more enjoyable.
Half-twist Throttle with Horn
The half twist throttle makes it easy for riders to adjust their speed and acceleration by simply twisting the handle with their wrist.
See and Be Seen in Most Situations
This upgraded 1000 Lumen LED headlight is good for riding at night. We feel confident it will light up the trail with plenty of battery life.
My Ass Says Thank
This oversized seat is much more comfortable than the standard peloton seat. It will make the ride noticebly more comfortable.
Wallke H9 AWD
Bakocu Kodiak AWD
Ariel Rider Grizzly
$2099 / $2399
48V 40AH / 60AH Lithium-Ion
48V 25ah Lithium-Ion
52V, 20Ah and 52V 15AH Dual Batteries
Two hub motors, 1000 Watt (Peak 1600 Watt) Rear-Mounted, 750 Watt (Peak 1200 Watt) Front-Mounted
TWO 500W Hub Motors, one in the front hub and one in the rear hub
Two 1000Watt brushless custom hub motors
Four-Piston Hydraulic Disc Brake
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Smarter Display With Apple Find My™ Theft Alert, GPS-Tracking And APP
Backlit Colored LED Display With Easy Diagnostics Feature and Light Sensor.
LCD display Easy Read Display with Backlight, Colorful Screen
5Amps /8Amps Fast Charger
4A Smart Charger
Want to know more about the WALLKE H9 AWD? Check out our FAQs.
- Motor: 1000 Watt (Peak 1600 Watt) Rear-Mounted, 750 Watt (Peak 1200 Watt) Front-Mounted [Dual-Motor System]
- Battery: 40AH 1920Wh / 2880Wh removable Lithium battery (40/60AH option)
- Charger: 5Amps / 8Amps Fast charger (40/60AH option)
- Display: Smarter Display With Apple Find My™ Theft Alert, GPS-Tracking And APP
- APP: Yes
- Passward Protection: Yes
- Apple Find My™: Yes
- Front Light: 1000 Lumen 48V LED front light
- Tail Light: Integrated tail light with brake signal
- Pedal Assist: 5 Levels assist
- Charge Time: 7-8 hours / 8-9 hours (40/60AH option)
- Top Speed: Approximately 33-34mph
- Climbing Angle: 40+ degrees
- Maximum payload weight limit: 400 lbs
- Folded Size: 40” L x 21” W x 30”H /102cm L x 55cm W x 77cm H
- Shipping box dimensions: 64.57*12.60*29.92（IN）/ 164.00*32.00*76.00（CM）
- Max back seat payload: 110 lbs / 50 Kg
- Best Uses: Super-duty long range bike for work, communting, long-distance and pleasure riding
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'4" ~ 6'4"(40AH option) 5'10" ~ 6'4" (60AH option)
Component & Info
- Fork: 20" hydraulic suspension with lock and adjust controls
- Rear Shock: Double rear suspension system
- Tire: 20 x 4 all terrain fat tires
- Tube: 20 x 4" inner tubes, schrader valve
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 7-speed rear shift system
- Frame: Thickened 6061 aluminum alloy frame
- Brake: Four-Piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Freewheel: 7 Speed Freewheel
- Rotor: Front-203mm, rear-203mm
- Fenders & Rear rack: Included
- Saddle: Suspension cruiser saddle
- Seat Post: Folding seat post
- Cable: Integrated waterproof cable
- Throttle: Right side half twist throttle with horn
- Sensor: Cadence sensor
- USB Port: Included
- Bike Weight: 132lbs/59.9kg (40AH Option) 140 lbs/ 63.8kg
- Battery Weight: 10.1 lbs / 4.6 kg (40AH Option)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Battery Charger
- 2 keys for Battery
- Integrated Tail Light
- User Manual
- Assemble Tool Kits
Out of the box, this ebike is about 85% assembled. Simply attach the handlebars, front wheel and headlihgt, the seat post, the pedals, and you're ready to rock and roll.
1. What are the benefits of All Wheel Drive electric bikes?
AWD provides increased traction by powering both wheels instead of just one, resulting in improved acceleration and climbing ability, and reducing tire slippage, especially in low-traction conditions such as loose, muddy terrain and steep inclines.
2. Can Ebikes be ridden without battery?
Yes, most eBikes can be ridden without the battery, although they will operate like a regular non-electric bicycle.
3. Can you ride an ebike in the rain?
Yes, you can ride an eBike in the rain. However, it is important to ensure that the eBike is properly waterproofed and that you take appropriate safety precautions, such as wearing waterproof clothing and being mindful of potentially slippery road conditions. Additionally, after riding in the rain, it's advisable to wipe down the eBike and properly dry it to prevent any potential damage from moisture.
4. Do I need a license for an electric bike?
The regulations regarding the need for a license to operate an electric bike vary by location. In many places, electric bikes with certain specifications may not require a license, while in others, a specific class of license may be necessary. It's important to check the local regulations or consult with the appropriate authorities to determine the specific requirements for your area.
5. How to change your eBike to a class 1 OR 2?
You’ll be able to limit your bike speed by adjusting the display setting.
User Manual & Video
This owner’s handbook includes assembly and maintenance work which may need to be done at frequent intervals to maintain an operational and safe Wallke eBike. Never perform work on your Wallke eBike beyond instructions in this handbook. Please read the instructions entirely before assembly to ensure the proper
functioning of the Wallke ebike.
This product has no reviews yet.